The production in our own factory is still the right choice, making us a fast solution with our short delivery times.
Most cartridge heaters with stainless steel sheathing that we supply are custom made specifically for our customers. The images provide an overview of the various designs that we can produce. These cartridge heaters can generate a lot of heat in a limited space. Thanks to their special design, they heat the entire surface of the jacket quickly and efficiently. The elements are constructed in such a way that they are particularly resistant to shocks and vibrations. Cartridge heaters are frequently used in the plastic, rubber, wood, packaging and paper industries, in foundries and for heating in the medical, technical and laboratory fields.
The outer sheath is fitted as standard with a sheath made of stainless steel 321. The electrical connection can be made with 2 connecting wires with a glass fiber sheath (standard) and connecting wires with a silicone or Teflon sheath. It is also possible to add an earth wire with metal protective sleeve, protective hose or a 3-core silicone cable. An angle connection or connection with screw nipple is also possible. The application and installation options must therefore be known in order to be able to make a suitable quotation.
A minimum sliding fit H7 is a requirement for proper heat transfer. With a surface load higher than 20 W/cm² it is necessary to realize an individual sliding fit.
It is possible to make compensation within the element, creating different heat zones. This design makes it possible to absorb any heat losses at the ends. There is no standard version with compensation, so this must always be tested within your application for correct operation.
An internal PT100 or thermocouple can be built in, with which the maximum internal temperature can be set and thus internal overheating of the heating coil can be prevented.
When assembling, you can use our assembly spray. It makes mounting easier and prevents the elements from sticking. This spray can withstand temperatures up to 1100° C.
On this page you will find the technical data and specifications of our cartridge heaters. You will also find an overview of our standard cartridge heaters here. If you have any questions after reading this information, you can contact us at any time.
It is possible to place a screw nipple on the ends, with which the cartridge element can be attached.
The standard versions are:
- M10x1.0x6.0 mm element dia 6.5 mm ; INCH version 1/8″x6 mm element dia 6.35 ( 1/4″ )
- M12x1.0x6.0 mm element dia 8.0 mm ; INCH version 1/4″x6 mm element dia 7.93 ( 5/16″)
- M14x1.5×8.0 mm element dia 10.0 mm ; INCH version 1/4″x8 mm element dia 9.52 ( 3/8″)
- M16x1.5×8.0 mm element dia 12.5 mm ; INCH version 3/8″x8 mm element dia 12.7 ( 1/2″ )
- M20x1.5×10 mm element dia 16.0 mm ; INCH version 1/2″x10 mm element dia 15.87 ( 5/8″ )
- M26x1.5×10 mm element dia 20.0 mm ; INCH version 3/4″x10 mm element dia 19.05 ( 3/4″ )
Connecting wires or cables are available in various designs. Depending on the application, various connecting wires or cables are available:
- Glass fiber spun connecting wires (standard length 1000 mm)
- Connection shafts (uninsulated)
- Connecting wires with ceramic insulating beads
- Connecting wires with silicone outer sheath
- Connecting wires with Teflon outer sheath
- Connection cable (3-core) with silicone outer sheath
Additional option: metal protective sleeve or protective hose
Short delivery times
We can guarantee the required quality by making annual investments in new machinery and the right knowledge.
Custom made elements
Your desired type of element is not mentioned on our website? No problem! We can design this for you or offer a suitable alternative.